Skip to content
- Colleen Ballinger, 36, has denied allegations that she groomed and formed inappropriate relationships with underage fans.
- The allegations were made by Adam McIntyre, who claimed that Ballinger sent him lingerie when he was 13 years old.
- Ballinger has denied the allegations, saying that she never sent McIntyre lingerie and that their friendship was appropriate.
- She has also said that she is “deeply sorry” if her actions caused McIntyre any pain.
- The allegations have been met with mixed reactions, with some people supporting Ballinger and others calling for her to be held accountable.
- McIntyre made the allegations in a YouTube video in 2020.
- Ballinger responded to the allegations in a YouTube video of her own, saying that she was “shocked and saddened” by them.
- She has also said that she is “open to having a conversation” with McIntyre about the allegations.
- The allegations have not been proven, and Ballinger has not been charged with any crimes.